Gap Year Directory - The gap year guide
Home What to do Where to go How to get there Where to stay Before you go Special Offers

Featured Video

Work Canada gives you a fantastic opportunity to combine working holidays with travel in this beautiful country for 3-12 months.

The unique Open Work Authorisation visa provides you complete freedom for working anywhere in Canada and the flexibility to either pre-arrange summer, winter or seasonal jobs before you travel or wait until you arrive. In conjunction with SWAP (Student Work Abroad Programmes), BUNAC's Canadian partner, you will receive full support before, on arrival and during your trip; complete working holiday visa processing and tonnes of info about life and work in Canada.

Click here for more information

Search the Directory

Placement & Courses
Keyword search

How 2 get there - More information

Where 2 stay - More information

b4 you go - More information